Help us help the world!
There are many ways in which you can support MAD DAWN Challenge. Most of them are both easy and fun, and all of them are rewarding!
Make www.maddawnchallenge.net your home page.
Why this helps: Each time you open your browser, we get a hit on the site. The more hits on the website = the more support for the MAD DAWN Challenge from individuals, companies and others who would wish to gain visibility by contributing!
You can also: subscribe to this blog (you can opt out from receiving e-mail notifications), “Like” us on Facebook, subscribe to our YouTube channel, follow us on Twitter and FourSquare (or friend us on FourSquare here), join our LinkedIn network, Flickr, Reddit and Google+
(and your fame, if you want it )
1. SPREAD THE MADNESS!!!
Regardless of what you think about MAD DAWN Challenge – allow others to form their own opinion! They may be very interested in participating, so tell them about it in any way that you can!
- Send the MAD Letter (available for you to copy in several languages!) to all of your friends via e-mail or any other message medium, or simply include a link to the version in the language you need in a personal message, post, tweet…
- Chat, Blog, Tweet, post, Like, +1, Digg, link to and share in all other ways our website, new challenges, YouTube videos, pictures, posts…
Our most vocal and dedicated supporters (from the very first days) will be acknowledged in the dedicated section, mentioned in our monthly thank-you special entries (coming up) and will receive special gifts and treats once we are up and running 100%!
- People (or you) are offline? TALK TO THEM in person, on the phone, via pigeon mail, fax or snail mail! Talk to everyone – it will provide you with a great conversation topic whenever you need one! Think about how easily you can break the ice with someone if you have a great, positive, charitable and value-neutral idea like this to discuss! (Tip: “Hi, are you MAD yet?”… “Huh?”… “I mean, are you Making A Difference yet?”… – great conversation starter!)
- In school/college? Tell your classmates/students! Use the idea of the challenge as a discussion topic; make a presentation or a speech about MAD DAWN Challenge; organize a fundraiser and let us know you did it – share your personal MAD story in the MAD Lounge!
- Make it a class or group project to bring us to YOUR city/region!
- Working? Use that water cooler area properly – tell your colleagues and boss you have discovered something interesting; suggest that your company may use as a great tool of promotion, or simply take a part in; turn supporting our visit to YOUR city into a team-building exercise.
- Do you have access to a local, regional or global publication, like a newspaper? Do you work for TV, radio, magazine or other media? Wonderful! Run a feature, an article, a news spot or any other piece about the project! Contact us for an interview and/or any additional information! We will feature your piece in the dedicated area, and you will be added to our list of our helpers!
Do not do this just once – especially online – keep up-dating your friends on the progress, too! We are determined to make this FUN and REWARDING for everyone involved – this is an idea worth spreading!
- Are you a photographer from somewhere where we are going? Cooperate with us on creating photo-books, calendars, posters etc. showing off your work!
- Are you a fashion worker/photographer? We’ll model!
2. Join any (or all!) of our latest MAD Challenges!
You will support the project and may win something!
3. Help us translate
Translate the MAD Letter into your language (if it is lacking on our list), make sure it is accurate and grammatically correct and send it to us (so that we can make it available for everyone else) – and your friends!
You can also translate the About section.
If you wish to, your name will be featured on the translation page, as well as in our list of helpers and monthly thank-you blog entry!!! Major helpers can be mentioned/featured in our videos, too!
4. Give us information!
We need information on dances, dance schools/teachers, locations, festivals, local projects and much more! For specific details about information we currently need, see our ‘Inform us!‘ section!
5. We need music!
Do you certainly know aspiring musicians who make great music that few people hear? Or maybe you are one of them? Get in touch with us! We will be happy to use the music of newly emerging talents in our videos! In turn, they will get exposure beyond what they could otherwise achieve! We have a special section dedicated to the music contributors where they can share their contact details – pages, Myspace, e-mails. We will, of course, also mention them in the respective episode’s blog entries and will include a short bio for each artist in the blog under a separate category. The bio will be also linked to the person’s name on the list of musicians.
6. Find contributors for the MAD DAWN Challenge!
Simply ask people you know – someone may know someone who has a business that would wish to advertise either regionally or globally, urge them to contact us!
If you happen to find a major and/or long-term contributor to the project, you may be invited to TRAVEL WITH US - FOR FREE!!!
This is your chance to visit the destination of your dreams that you may not otherwise have an opportunity to go to!!!
7. Throw a dime towards making the project happen! (click on “donate” button on the bottom-right side of the page, or donate through GoFundMe)
8. Become our supporter and promote your products/services!
For the list of what all we need and welcome, click here.
9. Work with us on location!
Be our local guide, translator, dance teacher, contact/helper on the spot or for a part of the trip!
10. Any other ways you can think of!
If you have any other suggestions for mutually rewarding cooperation, or how you can help out – let us know! Any help will be more than welcome!
For all our helpers:
IF you so wish: your names (and any other information you wish to share) will be included in the blog entries related to each episode, as well as in our ‘MAD Helpers’ section. Or greatest helpers will be (again, if they so wish) directly mentioned (and/or featured) in the videos.
Finally, you can show off your MADness with our little MAD items!
Write us with your proposals! (below)