One more month and one more thanks-giving, as well as an update on our latest developments, are here!
The news are more important: we have ran into a series of set-backs with the video, and it may need to be re-done… We’re already working on the back-up plan, including the option of shooting a replacement. There have also been some unforeseen family issues that popped up, setting both of us back from our ideal plan and schedule for everything. To everyone who has been supporting us so far and awaiting further progress – we will get there and we will not wear off into oblivion! We’ll be back on top of everything as soon as the troubles that are currently more pressing are resolved.
There are some good news though. In just a few short days I will finally be able to meet up with some of the people who, however indirectly, have inspired this project! Yes – i am talking about the “It’s on the Meter” crew! They are almost done with their journey, so hurry up and help them to raise their target sum for the donation to the Red Cross!!!
Which brings me to the ‘thank you’s part:
I would like to thank “It’s on the Meter” crew (Leigh, Paul and specifically Johno – he was so kind as to keep in touch with me all this time) for, first of all, agreeing to meet me (and give me a ride ), and also for sharing the inspirational story of their own crazy Guinness Record-breaking (for the longest taxi journey) project with our readers! You can not yet access the inspiration page, as we are still waiting for a couple of more entries to come in, but you’ll soon see it was totally worth the wait! You will be then able to get inspiration from such amazing people as Arlynn Presser (who beat her agoraphobia and met almost all her FB friends, traveling to 12 countries and all over the USA for it), Kwok Wan (who overcame the consequences of a disorder to become a martial artist and an incredible dancer and dance instructor) and Graham Hughes (who is almost done with his Guinness World Record challenge of visiting every single country of the world).
Finally, great thanks to everyone who is kind enough to e-mail, follow, subscribe, share, like, retweet, repin and spread the word about this project, even though we’ve ran into a bit of a set-back! Here are this month’s numbers:
- Still 12 e-mail subscribers and 2 comment subscribers, 10322 views (+900 un-transferred from previous domain) from 2120 places on all inhabited continents! Subscribe to our blog now to never miss the latest news and challenges!
- 3138 business contacts on LinkedIn!
- 536 Likes on our Facebook page (check out the headline quote!)
- 701 Twitter followers (I tweet great inspirational and fun quotes, useful tips, good news, great pictures and other awesome material besides the project news, so follow!!!)
- 278 people have us in their circles on Google+
- 129 friends on Foursquare and 217 followers!
- 341 YouTube subscribers!!!
- We also have 46 followers on our Pinterest profile, where you can follow us for the best visual eye-candy, different inspirational quotes, track our product wishlist, my personal bookshelf and great videos I recommend!
Thank you all for the patience and support, hopefully we will be able to overcome all challenges very soon and proceed with the project full-speed!