It is time to thank our supporters yet again!
This month has been relatively quiet – we are still waiting for the intro video to be edited, and it is taking, as is often the case, much longer than we hoped. We are working behind the scenes in the meantime – lots of planning and scheduling. Nevertheless, even on this quiet month we have great people to thank!
First and foremost, huge thank you goes to our new contributor Troy Spencer! He is a massage therapist and an occasional photographer, shooting nature and landscapes. He also occasionally volunteers for charity events. If you need some pain relief and happen to be in Tallahassee, FL - definitely contact him!
Second, great thanks go to Arlynn Presser - and amazingly inspirational, gorgeous human being who faced her agoraphobia last year head-on, by meeting most of her 325 Facebook friends and traveling to a dozen of countries and all over the USA to do so. She is the first of the people I have asked to share an inspirational personal story with our site’s visitors who are still hesitating to pursue their dreams in an upcoming new section of the website. Read more about her adventures here!
Finally, great thanks to everyone who is kind enough to e-mail, follow, subscribe, share, like, retweet, repin and spread the word about this project! Here are this month’s numbers:
- 12 e-mail subscribers, 2 comment subscriber, 7920 views (+900 un-transferred from previous domain) from 1804 places on all inhabited continents! Subscribe to our blog now to never miss the latest news and challenges!
- 3027 business contacts on LinkedIn!
- 503Likes on our Facebook page (check out the headline quote!)
- 584 Twitter followers (I tweet great inspirational and fun quotes, useful tips, good news, great pictures and other awesome material besides the project news, so follow!!!)
- 148 people have us in their circles on Google+
- 107 friends on Foursquare and 217 followers!
- 344YouTube subscribers!!!
- We also have 31 followers on our freshly cooked Pinterest profile, where you can follow us for the best visual eye-candy, different inspirational quotes, track our product wishlist, my personal bookshelf and great videos I recommend!
Enjoy the spring, have a wonderful month of April and stay tuned for all the MADness to unfold!